KazTransCom JSC, carrying out its activities in the field of telecommunications services, identifies, evaluates, monitors and implements the necessary means of control of existing risks and hazards in the field of occupational health and safety that arise in the course of the Company operating activities, in accordance with applicable international, state, local legislation, corporate acts and customer requirements, the international standard ISO 45001. We strive to create safe and healthy work environment for employees, customers, suppliers, business partners of KazTransCom JSC and the population living in the zone of KazTransCom JSC influence.
The main priority areas of KazTransCom JSC policy in the field occupational health and safety are:
• Implementation of comprehensive set of organizational and technical, sanitary and hygienic, socio-economic measures, prevention of occupational diseases in order to prevent and reduce risks in the field of health and safety of personnel of KazTransCom JSC.
• Implementation of effective measures to prevent health damage, occupational injuries, incidents and accidents.
• Regular monitoring and the analysis of hazards and the identified risks on each site and in each structural division.
• Performance of effective measures to decrease risks and reduce hazards.
• Control of the performance of required actions on different sites
• The systematical analysis by the HSE management.
• Training of the personnel of the safe organization of work and working methods, application of progressive international and domestic experience.
• Ensuring comprehensive compliance with the applicable requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, international agreements, industry and corporate regulatory requirements governing the activities of telecommunications companies in the field of occupational health and safety, MS ISO 45001, as well as customer requirements.
• Informing of each employee and other interested parties on their rights, responsibilities and duties, and also on all changes assured by JSC KazTransCom in the field of occupational safety and health.
• Ensuring all parties are informed on the activities of KazTransCom JSC in the field of occupational health and safety.
• Continuous improvement of performance and updating of the occupational health and safety management system.
The KazTransCom JSC management assumes obligations and responsibility for the implementation of the tasks set and intends to strictly follow the Policy in the field of occupational health and safety and encourages every KazTransCom JSC employee to participate in its implementation
© 2021 - АО «KazTransCom».